A beautiful floral bouquet of gardenia enriched with melon, sandalwood and cardamom.
* This product is a formulation of Eroma and is not part of and has no association with any other product of the same or similar name.
All fragrance oils due to their raw materials may discolour the wax. This is normal. Please test small quantities first.
Eroma Recommended Fragrance Usage: Marseille Type* Candle Fragrance Oil: The percentages listed below reflect our maximum suggested fragrance usage in the corresponding finished products.
Please Note: Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances.
Our testing notes should never take the place of your own personal testing. Always test fragrance in all applications. We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your test results.
Eroma is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients.
| Vegetable Waxes & Paraffin Wax
|| Maximum Use 10%
| Potpourri & Incense
|| Maximum Use 10%
| Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels
|| Maximum Use 5%
Phthalate-Free & Nitro Musk Free Fragrance
Flash Point of Fragrance
Vanilla Content of Fragrance (In the event that a fragrance has a vanilla content, it may tend to discolour bath and body products, soaps and candles. Please test thoroughly, as this can happen in both the short and long term.)
Fragrance Specifics: Marseille Type* Candle Fragrance Oil:
- All of our fragrance oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, PET plastic bottles.
- All of our fragrances are manufactured in Australia.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Our fragrances are premium grade; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Never consume any of our fragrances.
- Keep fragrance out of reach of children and pets.
- Eroma is not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- A fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product. Always test fragrances thoroughly in your finished product before deciding to purchase in bulk.
- To obtain the full effect of cold and hot throw allow candles to cure (set for a few days) to allow all fragrance notes to come alive. You will then get the full olfactory makeup of the fragrance.
- Shelf-life for fragrance ranges from 6 months to 1 year.
- Citrus fragrances may have a fuel-like smell when burning. We suggest that you pour candles with citrus notes at the lowest possible temperature.
- Fragrances may discolour bath and body products. Thorough stability testing will be required of the customer in order to get the results that you desire.
- Our fragrances are sold by volume and not weight.
- Eroma has become the largest wholesale distributor of fragrance oils in Australia. We create, test and manufacture all of our fragrance right here in our Mortdale warehouse. No other candle supply company in Australia is able to do this and with this competitive advantage we pass on the bulk savings to you. Plus, we don't burden you with minimum purchase requirements.
- All Fragrance sales are final. We suggest that you test sample sizes before ordering larger quantities