contact us

Your Closest Store:
Brisbane
SYD: 02 8316 5530    MEL: 03 8372 1200    BNE: 07 3556 8210

This Friday 23rd October 2020 our Melbourne warehouse will be closed, as always you can shop on our site 24/7!

MELBOURNE WAREHOUSE AND SHOWROOM NOTICE

In light of the recent announcement in Victoria regarding trade restrictions, the click and collect option for paid orders from our Melbourne Warehouse will be available from Tuesday 6th October.
All orders must be pre paid and collected once a confirmation email is received as no payment will be accepted at the time of collection.
The Melbourne Showroom will remain closed until further notice.
We are committed to the health & safety of our customers and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Phone
Melbourne
03 8372 12 00
  • Musk Sticks Fragrance Oil Musk Sticks Fragrance Oil

Musk Sticks

Quick Overview

Musk Sticks
Sku Price Delivery Type Stock Available Quantity
30mls
22709
$3.80
$63.33 / 500mls

Sold Out

Sold Out

Out of stock

Click for notification

 
105mls
22710
$8.45
$40.24 / 500mls

Sold Out

Sold Out

Out of stock

Click for notification

 
520mls
22711
$36.25
$34.86 / 500mls

Sold Out

Sold Out

Out of stock

Click for notification

 
2500mls
22712
$165.30
$33.06 / 500mls

Sold Out

Sold Out

Out of stock

Click for notification

 

Details

This is our new and improved version of the musk sticks candle fragrance oil! Let the strong aroma invoke your childhood memories of playing and having fun. If you haven't tried this musk, you're simply missing out on the best quality musk stick fragrance oil. Notice that this version features the same great odour profile but with a distinctly lighter colour.

Top Notes: Lemon, Pineapple

Middle Notes: Sugar Cane, Honey

Base Notes: Musk, Patchouli

Properties

Candle Use YES max usage: 10%
Body Use YES max usage: 5%
Liquid Soap Use YES max usage: 1%
Lotion Use YES max usage: 0.5%
Diffuser Use YES max usage: 25%
Room Spray Use YES max usage: 1%
Flashpoint 77ᵒC
Contains Vanillin YES 7.2%

Useful Links

Disclaimer

Please note that the above information is a recommendation only and testing should always be conducted before committing to large orders. Eroma can't guarantee the quality of your final products, only the quality of the materials as they are dispatched.


pdf

What others are saying

  1. Price
    Value
    Quality
    Musksticks scent Evie - on 18/02/2019

    Soooooo yummy....I use it as a room spray. Everyone loves it & wants it. I am VERY smell sensitive, I am able to use this scent no matter what. I use it in candles, melts & air freshener 5 stars.

  2. Quality
    Price
    Value
    Smells exactly like the lollies Subliminal Bath Salts and Candles - on 18/09/2018

    This so smells exactly as it says - musk Sticks! 99% of people that smell this no exactly what it is, the other 1% clearly aren’t musk lovers.

  3. Quality
    Price
    Value
    Discolours in Cold Process Soap Meg - on 24/06/2018

    This smells beautiful - unfortunately, you do get discoloration in Cold Process soap - brown around the edges and outside of a loaf, but not on inside of the loaf.

  4. Quality
    Price
    Value
    Very popular Kim - on 3/12/2017

    Great scent. It's one of my top sellers

  5. Price
    Value
    Quality
    cure time fiona - on 6/09/2016

    needs to cure in wax for at least 7 days to get full fragrance

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Value
Quality
Price