Candle Making Supplies
- Soap Bath & Body Supplies
- Home Fragrance Supplies
Using embossed lids on your candleware is a great way to stamp your brand onto your products in a simple, stylish and professional way.
Embossing is a way of applying a graphic to an item using force to bend the item into a desired shape. One of the most common forms of embossing are the numbers on a credit card.
Below are some examples of embossing on Oxford metal lids:
Similar to embossing, debossing achieves a similar effect but with the key difference of the graphic being pressed 'inward' into the surface of an item rather than being forced outward.
1. Get in touch with Eroma's Customisation Team to discuss availing of this service by filling out our enquiry form.
2. Supply your design and purchase your design stencil ($299) | The cost of this stencil is a one-off payment and after you have purchased your stencil, you can re-use it as many times as you like in future orders, with no additional stencil cost.
3. Place your order for how many lids you would like to have embossed or debossed (minimum order quantity: 576 / 1 carton) Pricing for embossing/debossing starts from $0.15
4. We'll send you a picture of a sample for your approval (+$150 if a physical sample is required via air freight)
5. Once approved, your customised lids will be sent to you (approx. seven weeks to an EROMA Australia location)
Worth Noting: You'll need to supply your artwork as an Adobe Illustrator/EPS/Vector file. Full colour graphics or photographs cannot be embossed or debossed onto the lids.
Once the sample has been approved, the estimated time of arrival to an EROMA Australian location is approximately seven weeks.
Maybe you would like something a bit more colourful?
If you would like your lid to be a specific colour, we can customise lids for you to match any Pantone colour. See Pantone's 2017 colour report here or browse the entire Pantone colour spectrum here. The minimum order for this service is 576 lids / 1 carton.
To place an order or to ask our team a question, please complete an enquiry form.