Candle Making Supplies
- Soap Bath & Body Supplies
- Home Fragrance Supplies
Using embossed lids on your candle ware is a great way to stamp your brand onto your products in a simple, stylish and professional way.
For a limited time, all debossing and embossing can be completed for free and our regular minimum order requirement of 576 units will be dropped to 288 units. $299.00 onetime artwork setup fee applies
Embossing is a way of applying a graphic to an item using force to bend the item into a desired shape. One of the most common forms of embossing are the numbers on a credit card.
Below are some examples of embossing on Oxford metal lids:
Similar to embossing, debossing achieves a similar effect but with the key difference of the graphic being pressed 'inward' into the surface of an item rather than being forced outward.
1. Get in touch with Eroma's Customisation Team to discuss availing of this service by filling out our enquiry form.
2. Supply your design and purchase your design stencil ($299) | The cost of this stencil is a one-off payment and after you have purchased your stencil, you can re-use it as many times as you like in future orders, with no additional stencil cost.
3. Place your order for how many lids you would like to have embossed or debossed (minimum order quantity limited time: 288 / 1 carton)
4. We'll send you a picture of a sample for your approval (+$150 if a physical sample is required via air freight)
5. Once approved, production will require 10 weeks to an EROMA warehouse location
Worth Noting: You'll need to supply your artwork as an Adobe Illustrator/EPS/Vector file. Full colour graphics or photographs cannot be embossed or debossed onto the lids.
To place an order or to ask our team a question, please complete an enquiry form.